Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Raymond Raymond is offline

Default Drawing objects printing as field code...

Hope you can help...

One of my collegues on our network (MS office 2003 and Windows XP) is
getting this printed out { SHAPE \* MERGEFORMAT} where there should be
printing a group of drawing objects and text (arranged as an org chart).

This is visible in the print layout view but we get the code in print
preview and from the printer. The same document prints out fine elsewhere
on the network...hmmmm????

TIA,

Raymond