Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Robert Robert is offline

Default document prints reduced

I'm using Word 2007. For reasons I can not trace, documents which otherwise
display normally on screen, and with normal layout settings, are reduced by
75% when they are printed out, printing on the upper right quarter of the
paper only, in a tiny font.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

A problem with some printer drivers (especially HP). It IS Beta Software.

To get around it, use the create .pdf facility and print that.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Robert" wrote in message
news
I'm using Word 2007. For reasons I can not trace, documents which
otherwise
display normally on screen, and with normal layout settings, are reduced
by
75% when they are printed out, printing on the upper right quarter of the
paper only, in a tiny font.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jayson Jayson is offline

I have a similar problem, only the exact opposite. What I see on screen is
magnified to 400% when I print. I have downloaded all new drivers from
Lexmark, but nothing has worked. Anyone with any ideas, please feel free to
let me know.

Thanks!

"Robert" wrote:

I'm using Word 2007. For reasons I can not trace, documents which otherwise
display normally on screen, and with normal layout settings, are reduced by
75% when they are printed out, printing on the upper right quarter of the
paper only, in a tiny font.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Word 2007 is still in beta; it is not a finished product, so some parts of
it don't work the way they will when it is released. One of those is
printing; it currently has some driver issues, many of which seem to surface
when you change from Draft to high-res printing while Word is open.