Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
JW1ll909 JW1ll909 is offline

Default Pasting two columns as image

I have a table that displays on a page with two columns. I am trying to copy
the table and paste it as an image into another word document. The image
should preserve the original format of the two columns, but it is pasting as
an image with one long column or two overlapped columns. A couple of days ago
it did it perfectly, preserving the two column format, but now I cannot get
it to work. I'm using Word 2003. I have adjusted the smart cut and paste
options, but so far nothing has worked.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Use Paste Special and paste it as a picture.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP