Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Kazzalou Kazzalou is offline

Default Feedback sheet

I am currently running a Holiday Playscheme for the first time and I would
like to hand out a comments form to children and parents. Hopefully from
their feedback I will be able to improve on things and put new ideas in to
practice next year. Can anyone help with the layout of this as I have never
had to compose one from scratch before. I am using Microsoft Word.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

You might get some ideas from these templates
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...Query=comments

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/