Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
chosenken chosenken is offline

Default Insert Document and Margins

I was wondering if there is a way to insert a 2007 document into another 2007
document, and take over the margins. The problem I am running into now is
that it will just copy the text over and totally screw up my margins. I want
to bring over the whole document, margins and all. I just want to insert the
document page below the current documents page.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
chosenken chosenken is offline

I think I may have worded the question wrong. Let my try again =P

I have a document that uses the default margins (1" all around). I want to
insert my resume which uses different margins (.5" all around). Is there a
way I can insert my resume and keep its margins while leaving the original
document's margins unchange?

I want to slip my resume in between two other pages in the document, like
you would physically, so I can create my table of contents more easily.

"chosenken" wrote in message
I was wondering if there is a way to insert a 2007 document into another

2007
document, and take over the margins. The problem I am running into now is
that it will just copy the text over and totally screw up my margins. I

want
to bring over the whole document, margins and all. I just want to insert

the
document page below the current documents page.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

In that case, see the last section of
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...thSections.htm

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote: