Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
phatgeezer phatgeezer is offline

Default Missing Page Count toolbar

I used to have a toolbar in Word that showed me a total page count and
what page I was on (i.e. Page 2 of 32) It seems to have
disappeared--can anyone tell me how to get it back?

I've searched and all I see on missing page numbers has to do with
headers and footer, but this is a toolbar in the document viewer, not
in the document itself.

Ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

It's a problem of terminology. According to Word, that isn't a
"toolbar", it's a "status bar". The option to hide or show it is in
Tools Options View.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman