Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
c kiser c kiser is offline

Default Why is my enter key causing the cursor to go to bottom of page?

In Word 2003, when I create a new document, the top margin no longer shows on
the screen (it does print with the margin); the margin is set for 1". Also,
when I hit the "enter" button, the cursor goes all the way to the bottom of
the page.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

For the second problem, go to the Layout tab of Page Setup and change the
vertical alignment from Justified to Top. For the first, see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm