Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Angela Samoy Angela Samoy is offline

Default How do I regain control of my vertical margin on the left ruler?

I've always had it before but suddenly I realized I don't have top to bottom
margin control with my mouse I used to have on the left ruler (similar to the
left/right margin at the top of the page). Any help would be greatly
appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If you're not seeing the ruler at all (in Print Layout view), be sure
"Vertical ruler" is checked on the View tab of Tools | Options. If (as is
more likely) the ruler is displayed but you don't see the header or footer,
see http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm