Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
maui maui is offline

Default inches instead of pts

How do I change margin rulers to read inches instead of points
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User is offline

In Word 2003.. TOOLS - OPTIONS - General tab..

--
Mike Hall
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"maui" wrote in message
How do I change margin rulers to read inches instead of points

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

Tools | Options and General Tab. Down at the bottom you will see Measurement
Units. Change the drop down list to inches. Does this help?
--
Rae Drysdale

How do I change margin rulers to read inches instead of points

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=299339 "You cannot change
ruler measurement unit from character units after upgrade to
Office XP" or http://www.gmayor.com/Character_Units.htm .