Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ginger Pillay Ginger Pillay is offline

Default Crop Marks

Hi

I am working on Word 2003, could you please let me know how to insert crop
marks on a word document.

many thanx
--
Ginger Pillay
LexisNexis South Africa
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Please don't post the same question to multiple groups. This has been
answered for you elsewhere. Now you get to figure out where
--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones