Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ken Goldman Ken Goldman is offline

Default Headers to Acrobat bookmarks

I have Adobe Acrobat and I can convert MS Word documents to pdfs.

On several documents that others have created, all headers become
bookmarks. On one that I created, header1 and header3 become bookmarks,
but header2 does not.

What should I look for?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Chuck Davis Chuck Davis is offline

Start out by looking for an Acrobat newsgroup:
http://www.newsville.com/news/groups/adobe.acrobat.html