Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] n9ejs@yahoo.com is offline

Default Newsletter printer source

The cost of our notforprofit organization's quarterly publication is
increasing, and we need to find a lower cost option. We used to have
it printed by a small town newspaper publisher. Surely there are
several such businesses available for contract, but I don't know how to
go about finding them. Could some one help me please? Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

This is a locater for Publisher, but it maybe helpful to you
http://mspublisher.saltmine.com/printerSearch.aspx

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/p...649111033.aspx

wrote in message
ups.com...
The cost of our notforprofit organization's quarterly publication is
increasing, and we need to find a lower cost option. We used to have
it printed by a small town newspaper publisher. Surely there are
several such businesses available for contract, but I don't know how to
go about finding them. Could some one help me please? Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

Glad to help, thanks for posting back, it is appreciated.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/p...649111033.aspx