Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
GIvanov GIvanov is offline

Default Small printout

I am using Office 2003. When I open an Outlook attachment or documet from
Internet and I try to print in most of the cases the printout is small -
shrinked.
If I check the Page Setupt it gives me different page format which is bigger
then the documet was saved - instead of A4 ot Letter I got ledger or custom.
Every time I have to save the document, go to page setup change the page
size, save it an the print it. I suspect it started after August or July's
office updates but some of the I cannot uninstall despite Microsoft says you
can.
My users are getting very nervous.
Thanks in advance.