Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
onemulligan onemulligan is offline

Default Make a new Templete

I am trying to make a templete with a Logo on the top left of the page. Then
I want to put my address at the bottom of the page. I did it but when I type
in the templete the address at the bottom moves up into the bottom 1/3 of the
document. I did move the bottom margin to 1/2" but it won't work. I would
also like to have the logo more to the left side and higher on the page.
that won't work either. I would appreciate some help. Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

See he
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
onemulligan onemulligan is offline

Thank you so much for the link. I didn't know about using the Header and
Footer for making a templete. Regards, Brenda