Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Vic Vic is offline

Default Having problems with page size

I have no idea how the page size changed on my screen but I can't get it back
to normal. The type is huge and only a small portion of the work space is
visible. Please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Change the zoom in View | Zoom. For more, see:

How can I make Word open new documents in a certain view (Normal or
Page Layout) or at a specified zoom ratio?
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/general/SaveViewAndZoom.htm

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Vic" wrote in message
I have no idea how the page size changed on my screen but I can't

get it back
to normal. The type is huge and only a small portion of the work

space is
visible. Please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Vic Vic is offline

Thank you so very much. For the life of my I just couldn't figure out what I
had done.

"Vic" wrote:

I have no idea how the page size changed on my screen but I can't get it back
to normal. The type is huge and only a small portion of the work space is
visible. Please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You are welcome.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

news

"Vic" wrote:

I have no idea how the page size changed on my screen but I can't

get it back
to normal. The type is huge and only a small portion of the work

space is
visible. Please help.

Page number restart Laura79 Microsoft Word Help 4 June 21st 06 05:53 AM
page numbers Jarski Microsoft Word Help 1 May 27th 06 12:28 PM
adding pages MoJR Microsoft Word Help 23 February 28th 06 04:51 PM
Annoying Page Size Error/Bug Steven Lee Page Layout 1 August 1st 05 04:01 PM
Problems merging many records on a single page Carl Mercier Mailmerge 1 January 16th 05 12:27 AM