Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
onemulligan onemulligan is offline

Default Address not printing

I made a template in Word 2003. It has a logo on the top left and the
address in the middle of the bottom of the page about 1/2" from the bottom.
I print it on my printer and it prints fine. I emailed to my friend for her
use and when she prints the page the address does not print on the bottom
like mine does. Can anyone think of what might be wrong? thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

She is probably using a different printer and you have the address in an
area to which her printer is not capable of printing.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"onemulligan" wrote in message
I made a template in Word 2003. It has a logo on the top left and the
address in the middle of the bottom of the page about 1/2" from the
bottom.
I print it on my printer and it prints fine. I emailed to my friend for
her
use and when she prints the page the address does not print on the bottom
like mine does. Can anyone think of what might be wrong? thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
onemulligan onemulligan is offline

Thank you for the reply. I thought of that as I am using a laser printer
(HP) and she is using an Ink Jet (HP) but didn't think that could make a
difference. I will go to her house and try to raise the address up a little
and see if that works when I print it.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

She is probably using a different printer and you have the address in an
area to which her printer is not capable of printing.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"onemulligan" wrote in message
I made a template in Word 2003. It has a logo on the top left and the
address in the middle of the bottom of the page about 1/2" from the
bottom.
I print it on my printer and it prints fine. I emailed to my friend for
her
use and when she prints the page the address does not print on the bottom
like mine does. Can anyone think of what might be wrong? thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If she is using an ink yet printer that is almost certainly the problem as
such printers use rollers to push the paper through and hence have a much
greater unprintable area at the bottom of the document than printers that
pull the paper through.