Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Hank Hank is offline

Default duplicating label format

How can I duplicate info typed in one label template in MS Word to fill all
labels on page w/o having to re-type each one ?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Have you considered using ToolsLetters & MailingsEnvelopes & Labels? Type
or paste the content, select the option for 'Full page of the same label',
then click New Document or Print.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"Hank" wrote in message
How can I duplicate info typed in one label template in MS Word to fill
all
labels on page w/o having to re-type each one ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

On the Labels tab of the Envelopes and Labels dialog, click on the full page
of same labels radio button.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Hank" wrote in message
How can I duplicate info typed in one label template in MS Word to fill
all
labels on page w/o having to re-type each one ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Or if it is a more complicated label with graphics etc - see the macro at
the end of http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm