Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
newuser newuser is offline

Default procedure to create a new folder?

Please instruct me on how to open a new folder. This is new to me. Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The use of folders is basic to the functioning of Windows. From any file
operations window. Navigate to where you want the new sub folder to be,
right click and select new folder.

newuser wrote:
Please instruct me on how to open a new folder. This is new to me.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
aalaan aalaan is offline

Crikey! Relevant post is there though.