Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
webuser webuser is offline

Default Autocomplete is not working with today's date

Using the autocomplete option I can enter many common used words, items,
etc.

For some reason my months do work, but my current date option is not
working even when the autocomplete option is turned on.

Any suggestions on how to fix the problem?

--
webuser
webuser's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=4402

Posted from - http://www.officehelp.in

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
webuser webuser is offline

The problem is that it used to work on my 2000 version, but not on my
new one.

--
webuser
webuser's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=4402
View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=1204081

Posted from - http://www.officehelp.in

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Ken Ken is offline

You might try the freeware PhraseExpress. It is generally more powerful than
MS Autocomplete - eg it works in other programs too - but I don't know
offhand if it has a current date autocompletion option. Needless to say, it
has its wrinkles too.

Ken