Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
. . is offline

Default How do I delete heaps of frames on one page, but keep all text?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

I would try Edit Select all - Clear - Format and see if that works.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF TF is offline

No, there's definitely a remove all frames command somewhere, but I don't
have Word 2003 in front of me to research the option.

I remember clearly that when you SCAN a paper document, the OCR frequently
places all text into various frames to 'simulate' the appearance of the
original document. IIRC (which is doubtful) that somewhere in the list of
Word's commands, there is a Remove All Frames command. Try right-clicking on
any toolbar and selecting Customise. Select All Commands and scroll down the
list for something like EditRemoveFrames or similar. That will do what you
are looking for.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF TF is offline

In fact the command is just RemoveFrames. Drag the command to a toolbar and
use it remove all frames in one swipe.

terry