Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
patti patti is offline

Default BookshelfBasics

Hi,
When I installed W97 on Word 98 in my D Partition, I used it for years. Then
I got WXP on Partition H.
Because BB was installed on Partition D in the file D:AAMSSTP/APP, I was
able to use it with WXP.

A few months ago I cleaned out a lot of folders and seems I deleted
something I need for BB. I went back on W98 and put the W97 disk in and I
can get BB if the Disk is installed. However, I have tried reinstalling BB
in D Partition, tried copying it, etc. I cannot get it to install nor can I
operate it at all from XP.

Is this a lost cause and if so can you recommend a simple little
Dictionary/Thesaurus I can install that does not need Word to be running?
Thanks Patti