Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Le Le is offline

Default How do I reset sections of bullets for a whole document?

I have a document with 120 pages. each page has a section of bulletted items.
The pages are separated by Page Breaks.
I am using alphabetical bullets.
Word is acting like it is one continuos document.
I end up with:
WWWW.
XXXX.
YYYY.
ZZZZ.
Instead of :
A.
B.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF TF is offline

Bullets are little tiny dots (just like real bullets). So are you numbering
or bulleting? If it is numbering, then you have to Restart Numbering at the
start of each page.

But it sounds like you have made really hard work of this. You need to
create a Numbered Style with a PageBreakBefore attribute and a Restart
Numbering attribute. Then when you need to start a new page, simply apply
the style.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Le" wrote in message
I have a document with 120 pages. each page has a section of bulletted
items.
The pages are separated by Page Breaks.
I am using alphabetical bullets.
Word is acting like it is one continuos document.
I end up with:
WWWW.
XXXX.
YYYY.
ZZZZ.
Instead of :
A.
B.
C.
D.
which I want on each page
How do I reset my document so each pages' bulletted sections start with A.