Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Crownprince Crownprince is offline

Default own images as boarder, own Headers as default page in Word 2007

How do I create a page that has my owen image down the left hand side of my
pages as a default page and the same headers and footer so that every new and
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Put the image in the header view. A header can be anywhere on the page.

Crownprince wrote:
How do I create a page that has my owen image down the left hand
side of my pages as a default page and the same headers and footer so
that every new and next page appears the same.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Insert the picture when the cursor is in the header; the picture will
then be anchored to a header paragraph, which means that it will
repeat on all pages using that header. Adjust the position of the
picture to suit your needs.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Crownprince" wrote in message
How do I create a page that has my owen image down the left hand
side of my
pages as a default page and the same headers and footer so that
every new and

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If you are creating letterhead, you'll find additional instruction on
implementing Stefan's and Graham's suggestions he
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm

On 9/20/06 7:15 PM, "Crownprince" wrote:

How do I create a page that has my owen image down the left hand side of my
pages as a default page and the same headers and footer so that every new and

Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/
MacWord Tips: http://word.mvps.org/Mac/WordMacHome.html

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Crownprince Crownprince is offline

Default own images as boarder, own Headers as default page in Word 20

Thanks Graham for your respose,but How do I undock the header from the top of
the page and anchor it to the left hand side of the page from top to bottom
and then be able to type a message next to it and not below it?
Thank you

Crownprince wrote:
How do I create a page that has my owen image down the left hand
side of my pages as a default page and the same headers and footer so
that every new and next page appears the same.

Th

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You don't 'undock' it. A header is simply an element that appears on a group
of pages. Place the image in the margin whilst in the header view and set a
wrap option appropriate to what you are doing.

Crownprince wrote:
How do I create a page that has my owen image down the left hand
side of my pages as a default page and the same headers and footer
so that every new and next page appears the same.

Th