childofthe1980s

Default AutoShapes no Longer Appearing when Printing

Hello:

One of our Windows 2000/Word 2002 users has some Word documents that do have
watermarks and AutoShape (shadings) on them. You can see these watermarks
and shadings on the screen.

But, when you print these documents to either hard copy or Print Preview,
neither the watermarks nor the shadings appear.

Does anyone know why this would be happening? From what I understand, it
was working fine this AM and now it's not.

And, another workstation with the same specs is not experiencing this problem.

If you have any ideas, please let me know.

Thanks!

John
garfield-n-odie

Hi, John. In Word, click on Tools | Options | Print | check the "Drawing
objects" box | OK. If the problem persists, and if it is a text watermark,
then click on Format | Background | Printed Watermark | uncheck the
"Semitransparent" box | OK.