Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MadCatCool MadCatCool is offline

Default Cannot insert page numbering into header or footer

When I try, the options are grayed out. Does anybody have any ideas on how
to fix this? thanks so much!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Version?

"MadCatCool" wrote in message
When I try, the options are grayed out. Does anybody have any ideas on

how
to fix this? thanks so much!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You probably need to delete the "Building Blocks.dotx" file as described
in the "Everyone" section under "B2TR Issues" at
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43 .

MadCatCool wrote:

2007

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Version?

"MadCatCool" wrote in message

When I try, the options are grayed out. Does anybody have any ideas on

how

to fix this? thanks so much!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MadCatCool MadCatCool is offline

wow, I feel so inadequate, having nothing but my thanks to give you! You
have no idea how many things that fixed!

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote:

You probably need to delete the "Building Blocks.dotx" file as described
in the "Everyone" section under "B2TR Issues" at
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43 .

MadCatCool wrote:

2007

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Version?

"MadCatCool" wrote in message

When I try, the options are grayed out. Does anybody have any ideas on

how

to fix this? thanks so much!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
P Fruin P Fruin is offline

Suzanne,

I too am using Word 2007 and having this same issue but your suggested fix
does not work for me! Any other suggestions? I was trying to add galleries by
following the instructions in Word Help for "Generate a new user copy of the
building blocks template" and none of the instructions matched what I'm
seeing on the screen. I also followed the instructions for "Generate a new
program copy of the building blocks template" and I can't locate Microsoft
Office Word inmy progras list so I ca "change" it! I've done a "Start"
"Search" and entered "%appdata%" and "Building Blocks.dotx" and nothing comes
up and I don't see a "Microsoft folder" and of course then, I can't
double-click "Document Building Blocks". Help! How can I fix this?

Paul Fruin

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote:

You probably need to delete the "Building Blocks.dotx" file as described
in the "Everyone" section under "B2TR Issues" at
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43 .

MadCatCool wrote:

2007

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Version?

"MadCatCool" wrote in message

When I try, the options are grayed out. Does anybody have any ideas on

how

to fix this? thanks so much!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The suggestion to which you are replying was posted by garfield-n-odie.
Perhaps he will come back with further information.

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote:

You probably need to delete the "Building Blocks.dotx" file as described
in the "Everyone" section under "B2TR Issues" at
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43 .

MadCatCool wrote:

2007

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote: