jkl

Default spacing before after

want spacing before 12 and after 3, but word start the after section from 6,
how to change to 3
Graham Mayor

jkl wrote:
want spacing before 12 and after 3, but word start the after section
from 6, how to change to 3

This is gibberish! What are you trying to do?

Daiya Mitchell

On 12/5/04 1:48 AM, "Graham Mayor" wrote:

jkl wrote:
want spacing before 12 and after 3, but word start the after section
from 6, how to change to 3

This is gibberish! What are you trying to do?

Strikes me as gibberish too, but I'm inspired by the crystal ball that
Suzanne B so clearly has, so I'm going to gamble with these answers:

Either hit the 'down' button next to the space after box, or select the 6
and type 3.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

The Before and After spacing list box in Format Paragraph increments by 6
pts at a time, but you can type in any number you like. Just select the 6
and type 3 over it. You can also (for large amounts) type in the desired
amount in inches (using in or ") or cm, and Word will convert to points.