Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Michael Michael is offline

Default Word 2002 Mail Merge.

In the Mail Merge Recipients dialog box my Address line 3 has moved to the
far right (I cannot make it stay where it used to be after Address Line 2)
and will not bring forward that section of date when merging the Address
Block it used to be alright I have done all the detect and repairs that are
available.
--
Kind Regards, Michael J Dickson
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Don't bother with the Address Block. Simply insert the merge fields that
you want in the configuration that you want them.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Michael" wrote in message
news
In the Mail Merge Recipients dialog box my Address line 3 has moved to the
far right (I cannot make it stay where it used to be after Address Line 2)
and will not bring forward that section of date when merging the Address
Block it used to be alright I have done all the detect and repairs that
are
available.
--
Kind Regards, Michael J Dickson

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Michael Michael is offline

This has proved to be a good alternative; I am sure this way will prove to be
more efficient and reliable.
--

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Don't bother with the Address Block. Simply insert the merge fields that
you want in the configuration that you want them.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP