Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Ashley Ashley is offline

Default Unwanted cover letter

Am sending out a broadcast faxes, but noticed that everyone who received one
also received a "cover letter" that included info like "file name, Template,
what drive the Word doc was saved on, etc." Currently use GFI Fax Maker, and
they said I needed to contact you to remedy. Please Help. Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Without knowing exactly how you are doing it, there is no way to determine
what might be causing the problem. It does not however sound that something
that Word is doing.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Ashley" wrote in message
Am sending out a broadcast faxes, but noticed that everyone who received
one
also received a "cover letter" that included info like "file name,
Template,
what drive the Word doc was saved on, etc." Currently use GFI Fax Maker,
and
they said I needed to contact you to remedy. Please Help. Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Shaw-T[_2_] Shaw-T[_2_] is offline

Default Sending Faxes

I am using Microsoft Office - Word program 2003 to directly send my faxes
through my computer modem. Also I have XP-Pro in my computer.
My faxes where only include: fax Cover Sheet, Plus the word document.
But recently when I send faxes, there is an extra and unwanted page at the
end of every sending faxes, this page include information regarding the word
document (main part of the fax), and inicates information like the path, last
time saving, last time faxing, size, Authur and many more information
regarding this word document.
this page does not have a title or header and I even don't know the name of
this page. I don't know how to eliminate it from my faxes.
Please, Please, Help.
Thanks,

cover letter stevo68 New Users 1 January 22nd 07 05:53 PM
what do i put in a cover letter? buggy90210 Microsoft Word Help 2 July 28th 06 02:54 AM
How to I write a cover letter? Tgob Microsoft Word Help 6 April 25th 06 07:51 PM
Cover letter Bresheena Microsoft Word Help 2 February 13th 06 05:20 AM
Cover Letter Jeff Microsoft Word Help 2 April 5th 05 05:25 PM