Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
silvrwood silvrwood is offline

Default Labels Mail Merge Through VBA Shows Only One Page

I wrote some VBA code in Word 2003 to take input from a csv file generated
by one program & create a mail merge document in labels through Word 2003.
On one system it generates perfectly. On another it shows only the first
page. I tried deleting normal.dot to see if that was the problem. It
wasn't. I checked my code, and it does have the .execute method. Is there
some other setting on the user's sytem that would cause it to show only the
first page whereas all other systems show all pages?

If it would help, I can include the code.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
silvrwood silvrwood is offline

Found the problem.
We use add-ins by Payne Consulting Group. Their code loads a template,
called blank.dot, that carries our firm's defaults and which is the base
template for all new documents. It had an blank space in the footer. When I
deleted the blank space & saved it, then reloaded Word, all was well.