Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Lenny Lenny is offline

Default Mailmerge Skipping Names in List....

I set up a mailmerge for conference badges in Word 2003. They are set 8-up
to print out on an Avery badge label. The names/company are in 2-columns in
an excel spread sheet with headers Name and Company. The merge is only
picking up maybe half the names/company randomly. Below, I have illustrated
how the merge fields are set up. Am I doing something wrong?

Badge 1 (1st instance only) Badge 2 (2-8
formatting)
Name Next RecordName
Company Next RecordCompany

Badge 3 Badge
4
Next RecordName Next RecordName
Next RecordCompany Next RecordCompany

The fields are entered this way in each of the badge positions. Any ideas
why the merge is skipping names in the list? I selected "ALL" from the Merge
to New Document window... I also tried using From - To and got yet a
different file (different names missing). Is it me or memorex?????

Best Regards - Lenny
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Lenny Lenny is offline

Please disregard this post.... after reading earlier posts to similar
questions, I GOT IT!