Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Evita Evita is offline

Default a song in a letter

Can I put a song in a letter I wrote in Word so that the one who receives my
letter can hear the song while reading the letter?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PJY PJY is offline

If you are going to email the letter, yes, you can - in the letter you want
the music to be in go to insert, then object, then create from file and find
the song you want inserted, click on the song, then link to file and your
song is there. However, this works much better in power point if you have
that.