Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LA LA is offline

Default File save as in Word 2007

I recently purchased a new computer that has Microsoft Home & Student 2007. I
am unable to figure out how to do a File Save as. I have tried going through
the quick access toolbar but the only option is save.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

The big Office button in the upper left corner has all the File Options
located under it. You can then right click on the Save As options and
add them to the Quick Access Toolbar.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

"LA" wrote in message
:

I recently purchased a new computer that has Microsoft Home & Student 2007. I
am unable to figure out how to do a File Save as. I have tried going through
the quick access toolbar but the only option is save.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10/2/2007 11:10 AM