Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] andreas2411@gmail.com is offline

Default Copy Paste with link to source

Hi

I have my own program from which I can copy an image. When the image
is pasted into Word I would like it to be pasted as a link that opens
my program with a specific set of parameters. Is that possible and if
so how can I do it?

Thanks in advance
Andreas

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pranav Vaidya[_2_] Pranav Vaidya[_2_] is offline

I am not very sure why you want a picture object linked to your custom
application. However, use this option from Word menu

Insert--Object

Select the 'Create from File' tab and make sure you have checked the
'Display as icon' check box.

HTH,
--
Pranav Vaidya