Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Andy, SBucks, UK Andy, SBucks, UK is offline

Default where is autotext in word 2007?

How do I add words to the list that Word automatically finishes? E.G.
September is automatically finished for me after I have typed Sept - how do I
add to this list of predicted words?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

AutoText is still there in Word 2007, but AutoComplete is no longer working
for AutoText. (What you can do is type the name of the AutoText and then
press F3 to insert it.)

However, AutoComplete should still work for dates. If it doesn't, try this:

Press Alt+F11 to display the Visual Basic Editor. Then press Ctrl+G to
activate the Immediate window. Type

Application.DisplayAutoCompleteTips = True

and press Enter.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Andy, SBucks, UK" wrote in message
How do I add words to the list that Word automatically finishes? E.G.
September is automatically finished for me after I have typed Sept - how
do I
add to this list of predicted words?

Word 2007 Autotext April Microsoft Word Help 1 May 23rd 07 12:17 AM
Word 2007 AutoText PE New Users 3 March 23rd 07 11:47 PM
AutoText in Word 2007 Peter West Microsoft Word Help 3 March 13th 07 01:26 AM
Will autotext ever work in Word 2007 again? Tom Curtin Microsoft Word Help 4 December 22nd 06 08:51 PM
How do I insert AutoText in Word 2007 ROBROYNZ Microsoft Word Help 5 June 4th 06 12:49 AM