Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Terry Terry is offline

Default printing resumes

How do you print off a resume template?? I entered the information and then
when I go to print it the bullet questions that I have not used print out as
well. For instance I enter 1 job and then when it prints it still has other
places to enter jobs under the one I entered. Is there a way to make this
disappear??

Terry
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

Terry -

The resume templates use tables, so you will need to delete either the
extra paragraphs or extra rows to remove the bullet points. If you can
see it on your screen, then it will more than likely print.

If the template you used had table rows for the different bullets, then
use the Table menu to delete.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

"Terry" wrote in message
:

How do you print off a resume template?? I entered the information and then
when I go to print it the bullet questions that I have not used print out as
well. For instance I enter 1 job and then when it prints it still has other
places to enter jobs under the one I entered. Is there a way to make this
disappear??

Terry

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10/2/2007 11:10 AM

Resumes ppeasopeasd Page Layout 2 February 11th 06 07:13 PM
Printing resumes Corkylee Microsoft Word Help 2 April 27th 05 02:36 PM
Resumes Becky Microsoft Word Help 2 February 18th 05 10:17 PM
casemanagers resumes hines New Users 1 February 17th 05 07:11 PM
Typewritten Resumes? Nicholaos Raftelis Microsoft Word Help 2 January 4th 05 07:50 AM