Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doubting Employer Doubting Employer is offline

Default termination of employee who is a convicted felon

Can someone offer me so advice of how to terminate an employee that was hired
even though that person had checked on the application that they were a
conviced felon? The HR person who accepted her application stated it was
discussed and wanted to give that person a chance to get back into the work
force.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

That's not a subject covered this newsgroup. And, it sounds like you need
legal advice. Consult your company attorney..

"Doubting Employer" Doubting wrote in
message ...