Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
T.Walsh T.Walsh is offline

Default Two Page Numbers on One Page

I am formatting a book in Word 2007. I want it to be a novel size so I was
typing it in landscape with two colums. My problem is that I want page
numbers for both colums on the page. Is there any way that this can be done,
short of inserting individual text boxes?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Have you tried the "Book fold" or "2 pages per sheet" options in Page Setup?
Note that, depending on what your ultimate output will be, you might be
better off increasing your margins to define a quarto size on a Letter page.