Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Tracy Tracy is offline

Default How do I access all outlook contact folders in word mail merge.

I can't get the contact folders I want to integrate into a mail merge using
Word. I have done this often with success in the past. Now when I choose
Outlook as my data source it only brings up the "contacts" folder but none of
the others I need. Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Initiate the merge from Outlook and you will have more control.

See the "Mailmerge from Outlook" item on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website
at:

http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm

--
Hope this helps.