Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
LabGirl43 LabGirl43 is offline

Default My company has a Word Table as a logo for letterhead...

I'm having trouble getting my letterhead to stick when doing mail merge
because there is an actual table used for the letterhead. I can get pictures
to go through and things to that extent. Is there any way I can convert my
Word Table to a picture or get my letterhead to go through that way. It
worked for Word 2000, but now that I have upgraded to Word 2002, it no longer
works. I tried scanning the logo and then copying from a .pdf, and this
worked but the quality was extremely poor.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Can you describe what goes wrong?

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"LabGirl43" wrote in message
I'm having trouble getting my letterhead to stick when doing mail merge
because there is an actual table used for the letterhead. I can get
pictures
to go through and things to that extent. Is there any way I can convert
my
Word Table to a picture or get my letterhead to go through that way. It
worked for Word 2000, but now that I have upgraded to Word 2002, it no
longer
works. I tried scanning the logo and then copying from a .pdf, and this
worked but the quality was extremely poor.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
LabGirl43 LabGirl43 is offline

Actually, I figured it out. I copied the table into Paint program. I then
imported the .bmp Paint file into "new" letterhead word file. The quality
was really poor, so I covered up the bad parts with text boxes. After taking
these steps, the mail merge finally worked.