Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
max24 max24 is offline

Default how do I get 50 different addresses onto 50 different pages

I am writing a newsletter to be mailed to 50 members and want to be able to
put the 50 addresses onto the last page using mail merge. It appears that I
can print labels but I would rather print directly onto the letter
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Create a separate directory merge of the addresses (which will put them on
one page) then copy and paste to your merge letter.