Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
lydiaw1 lydiaw1 is offline

Default Why isn't mail merge including all the addresses I checked?

I went step by step through mail merge for my labels and it the final result
was only one page of 30 labels, when there were over 120 addresses to begin
with and I did check for all of them to be merged. thank you.
--
Lydia W
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You have not completed the merge. You must merge to the printer or to a new
document. See
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...#only_one_page

lydiaw1 wrote:
I went step by step through mail merge for my labels and it the final
result was only one page of 30 labels, when there were over 120
addresses to begin with and I did check for all of them to be merged.
thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
lydiaw1 lydiaw1 is offline

Yea!!! I have been trying to figure out what had been missing and this
worked...thank you very much.
--
Lydia W