Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
MC MC is offline

Default Excel Macro

I would like to look for dates in three separate columns that are before a
specific date. Then I would like to have those dates change to a different
color. Is this possible to do with a macro and, if so, how?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

If you're talking about doing something in Excel, I suggest you ask in an
Excel group.

If you are asking about how to colour the result of date fields in the
result of a Word mail merge, maybe you can spell out the specification? For
example, this is what you say:

I would like to look for dates in three separate columns that are before a
specific date. Then I would like to have those dates change to a
different
color. Is this possible to do with a macro and, if so, how?

Do you mean
a. I want insert dates from three Excel columns
b. For each date
- if it's before a date I specify (how?), I want it to be displayed in
one colour
- if it's after a date I specify, I want it to be displayed in another
colour

or what?

(if (b) is about right, you might also consider what you want if the date is
exactly the date you specify)

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk