Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
lily10 lily10 is offline

Default Import an address database into Word to print on envelope ?

I am trying to import the names/addresses from a Quickbooks database into
Word so taht I can then print them off on a DL envelope and I cannot seem to
do this - can anyone help me please? Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Rich/rerat Rich/rerat is offline

lily10,
Try saving the Quickbooks database, as a *.CSV (Comma Separated Value) file.
Then either use this new file as your data source for the mail merge. Or
import the *.CSV file into Excel, and save it as an Excel file, then use
this as your data source for the mail merge.
--
Have A Good Day
Rich/rerat

(RRR News) message rule
Previous Text Snipped to Save Bandwidth When Appropriate