Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Sunil Sudhakaran[_2_] Sunil Sudhakaran[_2_] is offline

Default How to preserve hyperlinks while mail merging

Hi,

I have a doc which is linked to a external data source(a xls file). while I
do a mail merge all the hyperlinks are lost in the merged output. (The
hyperlinks are pointed to various headings of the doc). Is there any Vb
script via I could retain the hyperlinks.

Thanks & Regards
Sunil S.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Sunil Sudhakaran[_2_] Sunil Sudhakaran[_2_] is offline

Hi,

Currently I have already made use of a VB script for retaining the bookmarks
of the doc after mail merging. Here I can retain the hyperlinks also since
the hyperlinks are pointing to Bookmarks. But I would like to retain the
Hyperlinks pointing to
headings too. Is there any way to retain the hyperlinks(Pointing to Headings
of a word document) after mail merge.

Regards
Sunil S.

Mail Merging nrodADAA Mailmerge 2 March 10th 07 04:22 PM
Mail merging e-mail addresses and send them all at once MikeP Mailmerge 1 June 24th 06 06:09 AM
How do you preserve number formatting in a mail merge? jb52 Mailmerge 1 February 2nd 06 08:25 PM
How do I preserve hyperlinks when I copy (burn) Word document to a Alan K Fowler Microsoft Word Help 0 June 28th 05 08:01 PM
How Do You Mail Merging Hyperlinks Jeremy Newkirk Mailmerge 0 March 8th 05 05:56 PM