Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
gbwealthy gbwealthy is offline

Default Outlook signature worked, now wrong colors and links not Underline

Been using Outlook for mail and signature was working great, now I set up a
new sig and the color is incorrect, the links are not underlined, but when I
go to change it in options it is all correct. Never had this problem before.

I have done the fix and repair in Outlook. The only error I get has to do
with database and that is not a problem. I use OUTLOOK rather than Outlook
Express for the scheduling features not for the database integration.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

You probably need to ask this in an Outlook group - if it has something to
do with Word Mail merge, whichis the subject of this group, please spell it
out!

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"gbwealthy" wrote in message
Been using Outlook for mail and signature was working great, now I set up
new sig and the color is incorrect, the links are not underlined, but when
go to change it in options it is all correct. Never had this problem
before.

I have done the fix and repair in Outlook. The only error I get has to do
with database and that is not a problem. I use OUTLOOK rather than Outlook
Express for the scheduling features not for the database integration.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
gbwealthy gbwealthy is offline

Default Outlook signature worked, now wrong colors and links not Under

Thanks Peter, I entered this forum through "help" and followed trail to
OUTLOOK, but somehow ended here... lost! I do appreciate your answering my
question!

I did manage instead of changing an existing signature, I deleted and
created a new one and all seems to work.

So for now, that is my answer.

Best regards,
George

"gbwealthy" wrote in message
Been using Outlook for mail and signature was working great, now I set up
new sig and the color is incorrect, the links are not underlined, but when
go to change it in options it is all correct. Never had this problem
before.

I have done the fix and repair in Outlook. The only error I get has to do
with database and that is not a problem. I use OUTLOOK rather than Outlook
Express for the scheduling features not for the database integration.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
gbwealthy gbwealthy is offline

and now I need to figure out how to delete this question. I really did not
notice I was in the wrong area. I clearly see the OUTLOOK link. That is
strange.

"gbwealthy" wrote in message
Been using Outlook for mail and signature was working great, now I set up
new sig and the color is incorrect, the links are not underlined, but when
go to change it in options it is all correct. Never had this problem
before.

I have done the fix and repair in Outlook. The only error I get has to do
with database and that is not a problem. I use OUTLOOK rather than Outlook
Express for the scheduling features not for the database integration.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

There is no way, or need to delete the question

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"gbwealthy" wrote in message
Been using Outlook for mail and signature was working great, now I set
up
new sig and the color is incorrect, the links are not underlined, but
when
go to change it in options it is all correct. Never had this problem
before.

I have done the fix and repair in Outlook. The only error I get has to
do
with database and that is not a problem. I use OUTLOOK rather than
Outlook
Express for the scheduling features not for the database integration.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

If you are going via the Microsoft Communities, you can try starting he

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...tOverview.mspx

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk