Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Alia21 Alia21 is offline

Default I've selected recipients to mail merge, but they don't appear on .

Everytime I try to Preview my selected recipients list in the mail merge task
pane, the addresses don't appear and only my return address printed on the
envelope.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Have you added the address fields to the envelope? See
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm or
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

mail merge recipients Toody Mailmerge 7 April 10th 06 03:44 PM
HOW CAN I PRINT A LIST OF THE SELECTED MAIL MERGE RECIPIENTS Middo Microsoft Word Help 1 November 25th 05 05:31 AM
Mail Merge Recipients box teddkilroy Mailmerge 2 November 3rd 05 02:55 PM
mail merge recipients FYI Falls Mailmerge 1 December 6th 04 02:25 PM
mail merge recipients FYI Falls Mailmerge 0 December 6th 04 02:55 AM