Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
hrbsh97 hrbsh97 is offline

Default One record per page

Hello .. after doing my MERGE .. I am continuing to get one record per page
... my spacing is set to NO SPACING .. all my information is coming through
from Access .. unfortunately one record per page .. is there anything I can
do to prevent this?

Many thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If you create a letter merge - that's what you get. If you want multiple
records per page, investigate directory/catalog and label merge document
types.

hrbsh97 wrote:
Hello .. after doing my MERGE .. I am continuing to get one record
per page .. my spacing is set to NO SPACING .. all my information is
coming through from Access .. unfortunately one record per page .. is
there anything I can do to prevent this?

Many thanks!

print next record on same page untill, cell=FALSE then start new page. Simon Mailmerge 1 January 16th 07 03:26 PM
Two Different Record Information On The Same Page Uppyboy Mailmerge 1 October 10th 06 11:24 AM
Merging - Each record on a new page srm Mailmerge 2 July 27th 06 07:52 PM
Next record same page Bonnie Mailmerge 1 February 17th 06 05:43 AM
Mailmerging graphics only works on first record - how can I get Word to print a new graphic for each record? Graham Mayor Mailmerge 3 May 13th 05 08:00 PM