Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
KristiK KristiK is offline

Default Duplicate data reappears in Mail Merge

Trying to do a simple mail merge from an excel spreadsheet. The first page
looks great, but then the second page is the same data, less the first entry.
The third page is the same data, less the first and second entry. Probably
a simple fix...I would welcome your suggestions.
--
KristiK
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Execute the merge to a new document if you want to see the labels as they
will appear when printed.

What you are doing at the moment is just stepping through the data source,
one record at a time and as there are multiple labels on the mail merge main
document, you are seeing each one (except for the first) multiple times.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP