Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
David[_3_] David[_3_] is offline

Default Showing/Hiding specific section in mail merge document

Hello all,

Using Word 2003. I have a mail merge document that has a section of
tax year specific information. In some cases, there will be up to 3
tax years that need to be displayed in the document. I don't want to
have to have 3 different documents (1 year, 2 years, 3 years). Is
there a way that I can have sections for all three years in the
document and only display the needed sections based on my mail merge
data?

Thanks,

David

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Use an If...then...Else field construction in conjunction with IncludeText
fields.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.