Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Joe[_4_] Joe[_4_] is offline

Default Merge Exchange Public Folder Contacts

Hi,

We have a public folder with contacts. We would like to merge this into a
word document to print labels. At the moment we are getting a page full of
labels for each contact rather than one label per contact.

How can I produce a merge with only one label for each contact?

Thanks,
Joe

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Have you got a { NEXT } field (Next record field) in each label cell
except the first?

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk